If you're looking for the best parenting books for preschoolers to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite parenting books for preschoolers:
SaleBestseller No. 9
School Zone - Big Preschool Workbook - 320 Pages, Ages 3 to 5, Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Early Math, Alphabet, Pre-Writing, Phonics, Following Directions, and More (School Zone Big Workbook Series)
- WORKBOOKS - Writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas
- AMAZING - BIG Preschool Workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, shapes, alphabet, basic phonics, numbers, early math and more! 320 pages of learning material!
- RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, workbooks, readers, toys, and games—all are crafted through a child’s eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards
- PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, flash cards, tablet, accessories, and more!
- AWARD WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents’ Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more
SaleBestseller No. 10
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Products: Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices (Moods/Feelings Flipbook)
- 😍 STEM TOY AND GAME - Playing with STEM LEARNING toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. First, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Plus, it allows them to collaborate with their peers and express their thinking or creativity. Later in life, children with these skills can better answer complex questions, investigate issues, and develop solutions for real-world problems.
- 🛠 ADHD / AUTISM TOOL - Helps parents better understand their children's feelings. GREAT EDUCATIONAL STEM TOY AND GAME - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY children, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools.
- 😎 18 DIFFERENT EMOJI MOOD TABS - Angry, bored, confident, confused, embarrassed, excited, frustrated, grumpy, happy, hungry, impatient, sad, scared, shy, sick, tired, ungrateful, and worried. Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
- 😃 SOCIAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT - This book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings, or other caregivers. Educational Game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay.
- 🔍 LARGE EASY TO READ LAMINATED PAGES - Measures 8" x 8" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages.
Bestseller No. 11
Calm-Down Time (Toddler Tools®)
- Author: Elizabeth Verdick
- Illustrator: Marieka Heinlen
- Board book
- Verdick, Elizabeth (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
SaleBestseller No. 15
Osmo-Little Genius Starter Kit for Fire Tablet + Early Math Adventure-6 Educational Games-Ages 3-5-Counting, Shapes & Phonics-STEM Toy Gifts-Ages 3 4 5(Osmo Fire Tablet Base Included-Amazon Exclusive)
- Actual product packaging may vary from the image displayed. Components within the box remain the same. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). An Osmo Base is included, a Fire Tablet is not included, both are required for game play.
- TEACHING: Use Sticks & Rings for 4 creative games: Fill a magic mansion with furniture & incredible things you create exploring shapes & colors (Shape Builder)! Practice counting as you build numbers creating a town of buildings & friendly animals (Counting Town). Learn letter formation & phonics with 300+ words (ABCs), creating images in 5 playgrounds & watch them come to life on screen (Squiggle Magic). Use Costume Pieces for 2 fun games: Experiment with clothes & colors to make party outfits, watch characters react (Costume Party) solve creative stories & find solutions to obstacles.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Get kinder-ready with Osmo! EARLY MATH (number recognition, counting, shapes). EARLY READING (letter formation, pre-reading, phonics, age-appropriate vocabulary) OTHER ESSENTIAL LIFE SKILLS (fine-motor skills, attention to detail, social-emotional, imagination, critical thinking, empathy, problem solving, early literacy, colors, emotions, spatial reasoning). Osmo sees and reacts to real-life movement. Geared towards children & love of learning.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 3-5+. Games in this set are for our youngest age group. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Osmo Base & Reflector for Fire Tablet, 19 cardboard pretend play Costume Pieces, 38 silicone Sticks/Rings (BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe) to practice letter, number & shape forming, silicone game play mat, stackable storage for game pieces & 6 Game Apps: Shape Builder, Counting Town, ABCs, Costume Party, Stories, and Squiggle Magic.
Bestseller No. 17
Shark Attack (Hot Wheels)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Landers, Ace (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 32 Pages - 08/31/2017 (Publication Date) - MATTEL, INC. and MATTEL EUROPA B.V. (Publisher)
When it comes to buying parenting books for preschoolers, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on parenting books for preschoolers is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best parenting books for preschoolers:
- Look for well-reviewed parenting books for preschoolers. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new parenting books for preschoolers. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on parenting books for preschoolers when you shop online.