If you're looking for the best medical books for doctors to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite medical books for doctors:
Bestseller No. 5
Erin Condren 7" x 9" Spiral Coiled Notebook - Medical Treatment Planner/Prompted Notebook. Features Tabbed Sections, Surgery Prep, Questions for Doctors w/ 160 Pages, 80 Sheets of 80# Mohawk Paper
- MEDICAL TREATMENT PLANNER: This Erin Condren Medical Treatment planner and prompted coiled notebook was made for helping you organize and plan your recovery.
- ORGANIZE YOUR TREATMENT PLAN: Help your support system stay on the same page with checklists, medical team info, logs for medicine, expenses, appointments and more. Inspirational Quotes are featured throughout the notebook to keep your spirits high.
- EXTRA FEATURES: Includes tabbed sections, surgery prep and recap spreads, questions for doctors, lined note pages, inspirational quotes and so much more.
- PREMIUM MOHAWK PAPER: This notebook is made with 160 perforated pages of mohawk paper. Our mohawk paper is thick and has a rich 80-pound text weight. It will provide you with a luxurious feel and durability every time you use it!
- THOUGHTFUL GIFT: This support tool is a very thoughtful gift for anyone battling a short-term or long-term illness, or for anyone caring for someone who is.
Bestseller No. 12
H&P Notebook - Medical History and Physical Notebook, 100 Medical templates with Perforations
- 100 complete H&P templates - Designed for medical students, by medical students. Each notebook comes with 1 reference sheet for medicine. Optimized to have all the fields that you need and nothing else.
- 2 Page View - Each template includes 2 pages that are oriented side by side for a convenient 2 page view. (See product images for an example)
- Quality Materials - Durable plastic cover, perforated pages and premium non-spiral wire bound
- Compact - Notebook measures 8.5” x 5.5” and will conveniently fit in the pockets of any white coat or scrubs
- SAVE when you Buy in Bulk - Need more than one? Save money when you buy the 2 or 3 pack.
Bestseller No. 18
Second First Kiss: A Doctor Romance
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Griffith, Jennifer (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 223 Pages - 03/17/2021 (Publication Date) - Stewart Plaid Publishing (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 19
Medical Rounds Notebook, proRound – Spiral Notebook, Notepad with Template, Log Book for Medical Students, Nurses & Physician Assistants, Pocket Size – 4.5 x 7 Inches, 75 Pages (Pack of 1)
- CREATED BY PROFESSIONALS - Our proRound medical planner was thoughtfully designed by top medical professionals to make your shift easier and more organized. The proRound notebook is perfect for medical students, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners
- POCKET SIZED - The proRound spiral medical notepad has been carefully designed by medical workers to make rounds as convenient as possible. It measures 4.5” x 7” to perfectly fit a standard white coat pocket
- PRE-FILLED TEMPLATE - Each page is designed with a standard template with room for specific patient information, including current medications, labs, and overall assessment. With the template, you’ll never miss pertinent information
- PLENTY OF ROOM - The proRound journal contains 75 pages, with enough space for 35 patient encounters per notebook. proRound is a small notepad with a thick cover, thick pages and a sturdy back so you can write on the go
- COMMON ABBREVIATIONS - The proRound medical notepad contains a quick-notes section that allows you to interpret and utilize common abbreviations, shorthand lab trees, and calculations, to save you time when you really need it
When it comes to buying medical books for doctors, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on medical books for doctors is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best medical books for doctors:
- Look for well-reviewed medical books for doctors. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new medical books for doctors. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on medical books for doctors when you shop online.