If you're looking for the best math logic books to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite math logic books:
SaleBestseller No. 1
Logic Workbook for Gritty Kids: Spatial reasoning, math puzzles, word games, logic problems, activities, two-player games. (The Gritty Little Lamb ... & STEM skills in kids ages 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.)
- Allbaugh, Dan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 127 Pages - 10/01/2021 (Publication Date) - Green Meeple Books (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 13
Khan Academy Kids: Free educational games & books
- ALL-NEW ORIGINAL BOOKS: 15 new books teach kids important skills like empathy, self-confidence, problem solving, and appreciating and accepting different cultures and perspectives.
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE: Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace.
- ROBUST CURRICULUM: Reading & literacy, language, math, executive function, and logic
- JOYFUL LEARNING: Five whimsical characters encourage children to think and learn through highly interactive games and activities
- EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT: Social-emotional, motor & physical development, and creative expression
SaleBestseller No. 14
Osmo - Pizza Co. - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Educational Learning Games - STEM Toy - Gifts for Kids, Boy & Girl - Age 5 to 12 - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- Actual product packaging may vary from the image displayed. Components within the box remain the same. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). Osmo Base and iPad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business. Additional game concepts include: Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, mental math, design and communication skills (Pizza Co.).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Geared towards children & love of learning.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+. Game is designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
Bestseller No. 16
Blaze of Glory
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Nolan North, Kevin Michael Richardson, Nat Faxon (Actors)
- Michael Martines (Director) - NICKELODEON (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Bestseller No. 19
I Spy: Spooky Mansion Deluxe
- Brain-building games teach problem-solving, reading, and logic
- 39 riddles; 2 fast-paced games; 7 unique ghosts to create
- 3 different ways out of the house, each filled with spooky surprises
- Fun learning includes a secret room to discover
- For kids ages 6 to 10
When it comes to buying math logic books, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on math logic books is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best math logic books:
- Look for well-reviewed math logic books. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new math logic books. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on math logic books when you shop online.