If you're looking for the best intraday trading strategy books to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite intraday trading strategy books:
SaleBestseller No. 2
Jaipur Board Game (New Edition) | Strategy Game for Adults and Kids | Two Player Trading Game | Fun Tactical Game | Ages 10 and up | 2 Players | Average Playtime 30 Minutes | Made by Space Cowboys
- SUBTLE TRADING GAME: In Jaipur, players take on the roles of two of the city’s most powerful traders seeking to become the Maharaja’s personal trader by amassing more riches than their opponent. This new edition features an exclusive metallic collectible coin.
- STRATEGY GAME: Collect and exchange goods at the market then sell them for rupees. Arrange a larger sale to receive a reward. The camels have no sale value but are very useful for trading, especially when you want a lot of goods from the market.
- COMPETITIVE TWO PLAYER GAME: Out-trade your opponent to obtain the Maharajah's favor. At the end of each round, the richest trader receives a Seal of Excellence. The first player to collect 2 Seals of Excellence wins the game.
- EASY TO LEARN: Blending strategy and luck, Jaipur is a fast-paced game that is simple to learn while offering plenty of depth to dedicated players.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family is designed for 2 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. The average playtime is 30 minutes.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Catan Board Game (Base Game) | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio
- TRADE, BUILD AND SETTLE: Embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. But beware! Someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games!
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Use resource combinations - grain, wool, ore, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, settlements and cities. Acquire your resources through trades, cards or lucky dice (even outside your turn).
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. No two games are the same.
- FUN FAMILY GAMES FOR GAME NIGHT: An international favorite, CATAN has been called the "Perfect Social Game". Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Osmo - Pizza Co. - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Educational Learning Games - STEM Toy - Gifts for Kids, Boy & Girl - Ages 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- Actual product packaging may vary from the image displayed. Components within the box remain the same. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). Osmo Base and iPad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business. Additional game concepts include: Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, mental math, design and communication skills (Pizza Co.).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Geared towards children & love of learning.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+. Game is designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
Bestseller No. 10
Jumbo, Stratego - Original, Strategy Board Game, 2 Players, Ages 8 Year Plus
- Stratego is the strategic game where you challenge your opponents in the heat of battle
- Your task is to capture your opponent’s flag while defending your own
- Lead your men into battle, every move is crucial
- Includes 2 x 40 pre-printed playing pieces, Game board, Screen and 2 sorting trays for the pieces
- Suitable for 2 players, aged 8+
Bestseller No. 13
Octopath Traveler: Wayfarer’s Edition - Nintendo Switch
- Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play in a new world from square enix
- Alongside the game software, this special edition bundle contains
- A pop up book, a two side cloth map of the game world, the octopath Traveler: sound selections CD, and a replica Coin. Explore each traveler's story and use their abilities in and out of battle
- Choose the path you wish to Walk and discover what lies beyond the Horizon
SaleBestseller No. 14
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens - A Dodgeball Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games - for Adults, Teens & Kids - 2-6 Players
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens - Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults - Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends - Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
- English (Publication Language)
Bestseller No. 15
Day Trading for a Living
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Aziz, Andrew (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 430 Pages - 06/13/2018 (Publication Date)
SaleBestseller No. 16
the candlestick trading bible
- raut, sanyog (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 168 Pages - 03/06/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
When it comes to buying intraday trading strategy books, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on intraday trading strategy books is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best intraday trading strategy books:
- Look for well-reviewed intraday trading strategy books. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new intraday trading strategy books. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on intraday trading strategy books when you shop online.