If you're looking for the best guided meditation books to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite guided meditation books:
Bestseller No. 13
Meditation: An In-Depth Guide
- Meditation: An In-Depth Guide
- Gawler, Ian (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 416 Pages - 06/02/2011 (Publication Date) - TarcherPerigee (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 15
Guided Meditation Free App
- Basic Guided Meditation Guide
- Guided Meditation for Sleep
- Sitting Meditation
- Weight Loss Meditation
- Guided Mindfulness
Bestseller No. 16
Mindsight 'Breathing Buddha' Guided Visual Meditation Tool for Mindfulness | Slow Your Breathing & Calm Your Mind for Stress & Anxiety Relief | Perfect for Adults & Kids
- 🧠 WHAT IT’S FOR – daily guided breathing can reduce stress & anxiety, improve sleep & overall well-being, and ultimately help you live in the moment by building moment to moment awareness
- 🧠 HOW TO USE IT – easy to follow fade-in, fade-out color prompts that simulate the popular 4/7/8 'calming breath'. Green Buddha - Inhale , Purple Buddha – Hold, Blue Buddha – Exhale
- 🧠 WHO IT’S FOR – adults & kids who might benefit from a gentle daily reminder to 'pause & reset'; visual learners who might prefer guided open-eyed meditation (those who find closing eyes harder to focus); beginning to advanced Meditation practicioners; those interested in Mindfulness (living in the moment); Teachers & Counselors
- 🧠 WHERE TO USE IT - fits perfectly on desk or nightstand or wherever you might benefit from a reminder. Practice at home, work, school .. or as part of a wind down routine before bed
- 🧠 FEATURES - Premium Silicone. 3.5x4x6 inches. Long battery life = 2 months @ 10 min/day. Preset calming color cycles & auto shut off after 3 hrs
Bestseller No. 17
The Word Among Us Catholic Mass Edition
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- The Word Among Us (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 08/14/2012 (Publication Date) - The Word Among Us (Publisher)
SaleBestseller No. 18
Imagine Meditation Cards for Kids - Award-Winning Mindfulness kit of XL Cards with Calming Guided Meditations for Empowerment, Focus and Relaxation. Great for Parents, Teachers and Therapists.
- 🌈 [AWARD-WINNING PREMIUM QUALITY Meditation kit and Mindfulness game for kids] providing a FUN and RELAXING activity for kids to practice meditation and connect to feelings of inner peace.
- 🎁 [A MEANINGFUL GIFT FOR KIDS]: Meditation kit offering a joyful KIDS ACTIVITY for one or more kids, at home, on the go or in a group activity. Highly recommended as a relaxing parent-child bonding activity.
- 🤗 [A valuable tool for TEACHERS, SCHOOL COUNSELORS or SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST]. An engaging, easy and fun tool to add to your mindfulness resources for mindful games, activity cards, or when establishing a Mindfulness practice at your school. Can also be used as part of your counseling games, kids activities for counselors, coping skills games, social skills games. A great addition to your classroom games and school counselor supplies.
- 💕 [A THERAPY GAME, Mindfulness for therapists]. Children's mental health professionals can also use these cards to create a calm and empowering environment when looking for therapeutic games telehealth activities, board games for kids, social emotional games, therapy games for kids, therapy games for teens, CBT game, DBT cards, play therapy toys, group therapy activities, anxiety tools, adhd tools or adhd games for kids, therapy cards, therapy game. Also prefect as a therapists gifts.
- 🦄 Imagine Meditation Kit for Kids offer 24 HUGE Mindfulness scripts for kids with content-rich scripts and vibrant illustrations of Guided Imagery meditations for kids, a Mindfulness breathing exercise to practice before any meditation, and 2 DIY cards for your child to create his own cards.
Bestseller No. 20
10-Minute Guided Meditation
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Anne-Marie Newland (Actor)
- Mark Knight (Director) - Jim Wilmer (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
When it comes to buying guided meditation books, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on guided meditation books is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best guided meditation books:
- Look for well-reviewed guided meditation books. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new guided meditation books. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on guided meditation books when you shop online.