If you're looking for the best financial literacy books for young adults to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite financial literacy books for young adults:
Bestseller No. 7
100 Financial Literacy Flashcards for Kids and Teens – Fun and Educational
- Financial Literacy for Kids - 100 flashcards with corresponding images and definitions.
- 3 Skill Levels - These flashcards will take your child from beginner to intermediate to advanced.
- Learning Made Easy - Features attractive images in vibrant colors; Definitions are designed to easily understand.
- Challenging but Fun - Designed to teach kids and teens financial terms in a way that is engaging.
- Designed to Last – Flashcards won’t wear or damage easily; designed for years of handling.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Osmo - Pizza Co. - Communication Skills & Math - Educational Learning Games - STEM Toy - Gifts for Kids, Boy & Girl - Age 5 to 12 - For iPad or Fire Tablet ( Base Required)
- Actual product packaging may vary from the image displayed. Components within the box remain the same. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). Osmo Base and iPad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business. Additional game concepts include: Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, mental math, design and communication skills (Pizza Co.).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Geared towards children & love of learning.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+. Game is designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
Bestseller No. 12
The Entrepreneur Game- World's 1st and only STEM Accredited Educational Entrepreneur Board Game Teaching Financial Literacy Investing Marketing Business Life and Social Skills
- PLAYERS UTILIZE LIFE SKILLS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS - Math Critical Thinking Decision-Making Budgeting Investing Branding Negotiating Marketing Partnership and a host of other 21st Century skills and concepts to acquire wealth. The Entrepreneur Game teaches children valuable skills at an early age that will ensure their futures and legacy
- TRANSFORMS CLASSROOMS AND HOMES INTO INCREDIBLE PLACES OF LEARNING - Children love playing games and it's even better when these games teach valuable life and business lessons and prepare them for a successful future, as The Entrepreneur Game does- Your children will have fun and want to play this board game every day - Creating their own businesses
- PARENTS AND KIDS LEARN TOGETHER - Ages 12 and up - created so 12-year-olds can understand and excel - Top notch education on real entrepreneurship - Whether your child becomes C.E.O or a valued employee, The lessons learned and skills gained from playing The Entrepreneur Game teaches are necessary and invaluable- Classic game feel like Monopoly and Life
- PERFECT FOR GAME NIGHT FOR TEENS AND ADULTS - This game is a blast -You are never too old to follow your dreams - Teaches budgeting, investing, marketing, negotiating, partnership, communication, planning, critical thinking, decision-making and so much more- Rise to the challenge and use your gifts in ways no other game offers
- GUARANTEED TO WORK - The Entrepreneur Game is THE critical piece missing from most children’s education. The Entrepreneur game enhances players' confidence, critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving skills-
When it comes to buying financial literacy books for young adults, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on financial literacy books for young adults is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best financial literacy books for young adults:
- Look for well-reviewed financial literacy books for young adults. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new financial literacy books for young adults. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on financial literacy books for young adults when you shop online.