If you're looking for the best fashion design books to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite fashion design books:
Bestseller No. 1
Fashion Sketchbook 400 Figure Templates, Premium Hardcover, Heavy-Weight Multi-Media Paper (8.5x6 Travel Size)
- Illustration-Grade Paper, specially-textured and heavyweight to allow bold use of color and techniques. Other pads use traditional paper and bleed through and wrinkle easily in response to marker and paint - frustrating your ability to show your creativity. Hardcover for long standing durability. Spiral bound to keep pages flat. Perforated for true-size paper.
- 136 Pages with 400 Internationally Designed Figure Outlines (“Croquis”) in 14 poses. "Croquis" is a term originating in France in 1805 to describe a rough sketch. It is now used in the fashion industry for figure templates used in the design process. Our Croquis are newly designed by our international team with a fresh and modern perspective. Produced with designers from London, NY, LA, Italy, Austria, and Brazil. This design pad represents the best from around the world of fashion.
- Single-Croquis, Full-Illustration Pages! 24 of this book's 136 pages are printed with only one figure outline on each! Other fashion sketchbooks place a minimum of 2 figures on every page in order to advertise the most number of figure outlines at the cheapest possible cost. This premium design pad provides both.
- "Perfect-Printed" Croquis. We tested many croquis offerings and found what we believe is the perfect balance of outline visibility with outline vanishing-ability when illustrated. Many products print too dark, or too light. Our testing and designer-input led us to this flexible balance. Practice-Through-Final Process.The Croquis poses are printed in small, medium, and large sizes. Create multi-pose designs side-by-side, or use the smaller sizes for practice and experimenting freely!
- Please Note, some customers have misunderstood this product: This is a sketchbook of our professionally created croquis (body outlines) exactly as used by fashion designers. Our pre-printed body outlines allow you, kids, students, artists, and designers to focus on creative designing without wasting time properly sketching the human form. This is also not a book of instructions and ideas; our customers have told us they can use Google for that! 🙂
Bestseller No. 12
Patternmaking for Fashion Design
- ARMSTRONG, HELEN JOSEPH (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 920 Pages - 03/22/2023 (Publication Date) - PEARSON INDIA (Publisher)
When it comes to buying fashion design books, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on fashion design books is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best fashion design books:
- Look for well-reviewed fashion design books. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new fashion design books. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on fashion design books when you shop online.