If you're looking for the best eld log books to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite eld log books:
Bestseller No. 1
ELD Backup Driver Log Book 5-pk. with Detailed Driver Vehicle Inspection Report & Daily Recap - Book Format, 2-Ply Carbonless, 8.5" x 5.5", 10 Sets of Forms Per Book - J. J. Keller & Associates
- Under 395.22(h), carriers are required to give their drivers instructions for dealing with ELD malfunctions and enough blank logs to last at least 8 days. These log books for truckers provides ELD malfunction procedures and blank logs to help comply with 49 CFR Section 395.22(h), as well as helps satisfy the record keeping requirements of Section 395.34.
- Drivers daily log book includes ELD malfunction reporting, recordkeeping procedures, and an area for fleet contact information.
- Driver log book features instructions for completing logs and an hours-of-service summary on the inside back cover to simplify compliance.
- This vehicle log book set comes with 5 books. Each book contains 10 sets each of logs & DVIR forms.
- DOT log book is 2-ply, carbonless, and measures 8.5" x 5.5".
SaleBestseller No. 7
Garmin eLog, Compliant Electronic Logging Device (ELD), No-Subscription Fees, FMCSA Compliant, Supports 9-pin J1939 and 6-pin J1708 Diagnostic Ports (010-01876-00)
- Simple one-time purchase; No subscription fees
- Compliance Solution for Hours of Service (HOS) recording complies with FMCSA ELD mandate
- Supports 9-pin J1939 and 6-pin J1708 diagnostic ports; Not compatible with vehicles using OBD-II protocol (SAE J1979);Vehicles with Volvo engine and 16-pin J1962 require separate cable, not included
- Stores ELD records securely on your compatible smartphone, accessible for inspection via the device’s USB port or via FMCSA Web Services over Bluetooth
- Requires download of the free Garmin eLog app to your compatible GPS and Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet (sold separately) to complete your compliance solution
Bestseller No. 11
The Polar Express
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Tom Hanks, Michael Jeter, Nona Gaye (Actors)
- Robert Zemeckis (Director) - William Broyles (Writer) - Steve Starkey (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Bestseller No. 12
- Fully compliant with the ELD Final Rule and registered with the FMCSA
- View DDL’s, Vehicle Inspections, and HOS Recaps on your device
- Automatically creates Daily Driver Logs (DDL’s) saving you time and money
- Easily perform Vehicle Inspections
- Quickly upload HOS data when requested by safety officials
Bestseller No. 17
Apple iPad Air 2 MH2M2LL/A (64GB , Wi-Fi + 4G, Space Gray) VERSION (Renewed)
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- A8X Chip with 64-bit Architecture; M8 Motion Coprocessor
- Apple iOS 8; 9.7-Inch Retina Display; 2048x1536 Resolution
- Wi-Fi (802.11a, b, g, n, ac) + Cellular; 64 GB Capacity
- 8 MP iSight Camera; FaceTime HD Camera
When it comes to buying eld log books, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on eld log books is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best eld log books:
- Look for well-reviewed eld log books. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new eld log books. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on eld log books when you shop online.