If you're looking for the best books on social intelligence to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite books on social intelligence:
SaleBestseller No. 1
hand2mind Learn About Feelings Set, Social Skills Games for Kids, 10 Social Emotional Learning Activities, 30 Emotion Cards, 1 Feelings Chart, Calming Corner, Play Therapy Games, Preschool Learning
- MINDFULNESS FOR KIDS: Learning to manage feelings, and respond positively to a stressful situation, and get along with others is a vital part of childhood development.
- CALM DOWN CORNER CLASSROOM: Therapy toys help teach kids to identify different emotions and feelings. Once they are aware of their feelings, they are also aware of the feelings of others and interact with their peers with empathy and respect. Our Learn About Feelings Set would make a great educational game for your autism learning materials or special education classroom supplies.
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Children will build important social-emotional skills like social awareness, relationship skills, responsible decision making, and self-management. Kids with strong social-emotional skills are aware of their feelings and act on them in a socially appropriate way. Learn About Feelings would make a great addition to your ABA therapy materials.
- SOCIAL SKILLS ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS: This social skill game set includes 2 plastic question cubes, 4 plastic character cubes, 12 Emotions chart for kids, 18 Aba flash cards, and 1 feeling poster. Identify feelings with the situation and character cards, explore empathy and self-awareness with the 2 question cubes, and character cubes allow kids to match facial expressions to body language.
- ANGER MANAGEMENT TOYS: The easy to follow guide provides activities and tips for parents, educators, or teachers to help children with emotions and feelings.
Bestseller No. 6
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Kevin Costner (Actors)
- Theodore Melfi (Director) - Allison Schroeder (Writer) - Donna Gigliotti (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
SaleBestseller No. 7
hand2mind Express My Feelings Journal, Mindfulness Journal with a Feelings Wheel, Feelings Books for Kids, Calm Down Corner Supplies, Social Emotional Learning Activities, Unique Gifts for Kids
- KIDS JOURNAL WITH PROMPTS: Using prompts and activities, the Express My Feelings Journal encourages children to engage with their feelings and make a personal connection with how they feel.
- KIDS BOOK ABOUT EMOTIONS: This child friendly journal includes a feelings wheel that introduces 20 common feelings that range from comfortable to uncomfortable and cover everything in-between.
- ANXIETY RELIEF FOR KIDS: Children use this journal to learn to identify their feelings, select from 3 actions they might take when feeling this way, and reflect on what makes them feel the way they do.
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL BOOKS FOR KIDS: This 68-page mood journal also includes 10 reflection activities that help children learn to practice mindfulness for kids.
- CALM DOWN CORNER ITEMS: The Express Your Express My Feelings Journal makes communicating feelings fun, with fun drawing activities that go along with each emotion.
SaleBestseller No. 8
Emotional Rollercoaster | Anger Management Board Game for Kids & Families | Therapy Learning Resources | Anger Control Card Game | Emotion Board Games Games for Kids Ages 4-8 -12 | Social Emotional
- 😡 ANGER MANAGEMENT - This fun, anger management game for kids of all ages helps children learn how to cope and calm down when angry. One of the best board games for two players and more.
- 🎓 LEARNING ACTIVITY - Use mindfulness and breathing exercises to stay grounded. Learn social emotional coping strategies and play this activity with your classroom, friends, or family.
- 💡 PROBLEM SOLVING - This board game help you explore what makes you angry and works as an activity to problem solving. Great addition to your kindergarten learning activities and learning games.
- 🗣️ SELF EXPRESSION - This anger management activity for kids helps improve their ability to express themselves and is also a great education game for kids of all ages.
- ✅ SELF REGULATION - Players will understand that if one coping strategy or activities don’t feel right to them, they can try another. This also works well for parents or teachers looking for autism learning materials.
Bestseller No. 9
Heres to the Crazy Ones Entrepreneurial Motivational Quote -8x10 Art Print, Home Decor - Inspirational Wall Art Poster - Unique Room Decorations for Office, Den - Gift for Entrepreneur, Boss
- 8x10 UNFRAMED PRINTS - NOT Canvas or Tin Sign
- UNIQUE WALL ART DECOR - Cool original home decorations for office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, family room, man cave, dorm, dining room, kitchen, classroom, apartment, bar, baby nursery
- PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION - Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, cat lover, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive gag gifts, presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary
- SO MANY STYLES! Boho, bohemian, abstract, aesthetic, mid century modern, minimalist, contemporary, black art, African American, goth, gothic, pagan, country, rustic, vintage, shabby chic, farmhouse, typography, positive quotes, inspirational, motivational, Zen, religious, Christian, funny sayings, nautical, tropical artwork, beach, arte decoracion, retro, encouragement, glam
- SAVE ON MULTIPLE POSTERS, PRINTS, PHOTOS, PICTURES - See details at left
SaleBestseller No. 11
Osmo - Pizza Co. - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Educational Learning Games - STEM Toy - Gifts for Kids, Boy & Girl - Ages 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- Actual product packaging may vary from the image displayed. Components within the box remain the same. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). Osmo Base and iPad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business. Additional game concepts include: Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, mental math, design and communication skills (Pizza Co.).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Geared towards children & love of learning.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+. Game is designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
Bestseller No. 12
52 Essential Conversation Cards - Social Emotional Learning Activities for Kids, Teens, Family & Teacher - Build Social Skills, Growth Mindset - by Harvard Educator for Home, Therapy, School Classroom
- 🏆 WINNER, PARENTS' CHOICE AWARDS | Featured by Harvard University for strengthening relationships and boosting learning by improving listening skills, confidence, emotional intelligence, self control and cooperation with siblings, friends, peers, and adults. Used by parents, educators, counselors, and therapists in 50+ countries.
- 🤩 EASY & FUN GAME THAT SPARKS IMPORTANT DISCUSSIONS | Youth tested and approved as "The Anytime and Anywhere Quality Time Game" for busy lives. Portable in a sturdy tin box for car ride, in between activities, vacation, dinner routine, or camping. Easy directions on how to play at home, therapy sessions, or school settings.
- 🎓 RECOMMENDED BY TEACHERS & PEDIATRICIANS | Align with classroom curriculum Standards in Social Emotional Learning from Self Awareness to Responsible Decision Making. Tool organized by competency and difficulty level from playful exercises for children to critical thinking & journaling for teens.
- 🎁 HELPFUL GUIDE & SUPPORT: This is NOT your average conversation starter! | Comes with Podcast lessons and Online Assessments to help you understand where you and your child are and what to work on. Cards are designed to be used over and over again to help you progress.
- 🥰 100+ ENGAGING PROMPTS & INCLUSIVE ACTIVITIES | Clever cards to help reluctant children open up about their thoughts, feelings, problems. Topics encourage real world application: friendship, patience, respect, gratitude, handling conflict, perspective taking, honesty, asking for help, stress and anger management, empathy, goal setting.
SaleBestseller No. 15
NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage Up to 1000 Sq Ft and 15 Devices with AC750 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (Up to 750Mbps Speed), and Compact Wall Plug Design
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds Wi-Fi range coverage up to 1000 sq ft, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more..Connectivity protocol:Ethernet,Wi-Fi
- AC750 WI-FI SPEED: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual-band and patented FastLane(TM) technology.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
Bestseller No. 16
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Andrew Luan, Robert Shiller, Louis Hyman (Actors)
- David Sington (Director) - Christopher Hird (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Bestseller No. 18
The Empathy Set: Powerful Communication Tool (Feelings and Needs Flash Cards) for Empathy and Emotional Intelligence
- POWERFUL COMMUNICATION TOOL: Communicate your true feelings and needs positively, without negative judgement or put downs in a manner that fosters connection and builds harmony
- UNLOCK TRUTH: Confidently discover what you (and others) are feeling and needing especially in challenging or difficult relationships
- STOP STRUGGLING: Transform the way you communicate by working together to find solutions that meet the needs of all
- TWO (2) SETS OF CARDS: 56 Feelings cards & 56 Needs cards with easy-to-follow instructions; Cards are housed in quality tuck boxes and an attractive red burlap bag to keep them safe and easy to transport
- MADE IN USA: Manufactured by The United States Playing Card Company, the makers of the gold standard ‘Bicycle’ Playing Cards. Cards handle well with custom “air cushion finish”, while ecofriendly extra thick linen paper stock provides a more substantial firm feeling and lasts longer
When it comes to buying books on social intelligence, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on books on social intelligence is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best books on social intelligence:
- Look for well-reviewed books on social intelligence. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new books on social intelligence. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on books on social intelligence when you shop online.