If you're looking for the best books for nonprofit leaders to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite books for nonprofit leaders:
Bestseller No. 8
Nonprofit Corporate Kit with Records Binder and Matching Slipcase, PDF Minutes & Nonprofit Bylaws for All States Except NY, Corporate Seal and More, from Blumberg, Spartan Model (Black)
- This nonprofit corporate kit is for nonprofit corporations in all states except NY; black vinyl 1" capacity ring binder with double boosters; "Records" gold lettered on cover of the binder; matching black cardboard slipcase protects contents from dust; window on spine holds gold label with nonprofit organization name printed in black for easy identification
- Nonprofit corporate seal with zipper pouch for storage; Blumberg’s exclusive Tell-a-Seal label on handle identifies corporation name on seal
- 6-part index with tab labels for nonprofits keeps record book well organized
- Fillable PDFs with nonprofit corporation bylaws, organization minutes and waiver of notice for corporations with members and without members; corporate name and state in the relevant fields; PDFs emailed to you the next business day after you order; includes 50 blank sheets of cotton-content 20-lb. archival bond to print minutes and bylaws; check spam if you don’t get PDFs; this model K140NP is for nonprofit corporations in all states except New York
- This model K140NP does not include imprinted membership certificates; for a nonprofit corporate kit for all states except NY with 40 imprinted membership certificates order model K140NPMC
SaleBestseller No. 9
Rocketbook Smart Reusable - Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Infinity Black Cover, Letter Size (8.5" x 11") (EVR-L-K-A)
- One Letter Size (8.5 inches by 11 inches), Infinity Black, Rocketbook Core Reusable Smart Notebook includes 36 dot grid notebook pages, one microfiber cloth and one black Pilot FriXion erasable pen
- No more wasting paper – write on Rocketbook spiral bound notebook pages like regular paper, then erase your notes with a wet cloth to reuse again and again
- Save notes online in seconds – use the free Rocketbook app to scan and save your notes online to cloud services like Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote and more
- Stay Organized – Rocketbook reusable notebook features smart titles, smart search and email transcription, making it easy to name and find your digitized notes
- Perfect as a college, work or travel notebook – choose from lined or dot-grid pages to adapt the hardcover notebook to your note taking needs
Bestseller No. 10
Work & Happiness: The Human Cost of Welfare
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Johan Norberg, Arthur Brooks, Robert Doar (Actors)
- Erin Mae Miller (Director) - Erin Mae Miller (Writer) - Bob Chitester (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
SaleBestseller No. 11
Extra Large 52L Travel Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port Fit 17 Inch Laptops for Men Women (Black)
- LARGE CAPACITY AND ORGANIZED: men travel backpack owns 20 independent pockets for large storage and organization for small items. 3 spacious main multi compartments with many hidden pockets can accommodate lots of stuffs like college supplies, travel accessories, clothes, stationery, notebook, cord organizer, side deep Zipper pocket for Easy access essentials, side Elastic net pockets conveniently hold travel gear umbrellas or water bottles. Ideal Book bag backpack for high school Boys perfectly
- MULTIPURPOSE: unfolds the extra large backpack freely 90-180 degree, exclusive designed for airplane traveling. The big backpack is perfect for indoor/outdoor activities. Served as durable large backpack, large school backpack for Teen Boys/Girls, large laptop bag or spacious college backpack, you can use it at anywhere for International travel, camping, hiking and overnight trip
- PRACTICAL AND CONVENIENT: external USB port with set-in charging cable offers convenient charging your cellphone. A hole for headphone outside gives easy access to Earphone usage. Also, the student backpack with a sturdy rugged handle with steel cable on the top for carrying, side compression straps keep the exclusive backpack at whatever size you requires. As a men's/women's backpack, you will enjoy It's fashionable, comfortable and convenient everywhere
- EXTRA LARGE and DURABLE MATERIAL: Size of extra large student backpack: 19.5x15x11 (inches), Capacity: 50L, separate padded laptop compartment hold for 13 inch MacBook, 14, 15, 15. 6 and up to 17inch Laptop backpack/computers for boys and girls, teens, adults, women, men and teacher. The scan smart laptop backpack made from high quality material with nylon lining for better WATER RESISTANT and heavy duty backpack Large laptop backpack for the City
- COMFORTABLES: Tech backpack with back U shaped three dimensional ventilation design, comfortable wide breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge pad help relieve the stress from your shoulder. Both sides of the shoulder strap with lanyard design, can hang sunglasses and other small pendants. Premium Book bags for men Also computer backpack for women. And it is a ideal present for men women or back to school graduation present
SaleBestseller No. 16
Medical Medium Cleanse to Heal: Healing Plans for Sufferers of Anxiety, Depression, Acne, Eczema, Lyme, Gut Problems, Brain Fog, Weight Issues, Migraines, Bloating, Vertigo, Psoriasis
- Hardcover Book
- William, Anthony (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 592 Pages - 04/21/2020 (Publication Date) - Hay House Inc. (Publisher)
When it comes to buying books for nonprofit leaders, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on books for nonprofit leaders is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best books for nonprofit leaders:
- Look for well-reviewed books for nonprofit leaders. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new books for nonprofit leaders. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on books for nonprofit leaders when you shop online.