If you're looking for the best books for kids with anxiety to buy online, look no further than this compiled list. We've gathered together a selection of books that are sure to please, whether you're looking.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find your next great read today!
Our Favorite books for kids with anxiety:
SaleBestseller No. 8
hand2mind Express My Feelings Journal, Mindfulness Journal with a Feelings Wheel, Feelings Books for Kids, Calm Down Corner Supplies, Social Emotional Learning Activities, Unique Gifts for Kids
- KIDS JOURNAL WITH PROMPTS: Using prompts and activities, the Express My Feelings Journal encourages children to engage with their feelings and make a personal connection with how they feel.
- KIDS BOOK ABOUT EMOTIONS: This child friendly journal includes a feelings wheel that introduces 20 common feelings that range from comfortable to uncomfortable and cover everything in-between.
- ANXIETY RELIEF FOR KIDS: Children use this journal to learn to identify their feelings, select from 3 actions they might take when feeling this way, and reflect on what makes them feel the way they do.
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL BOOKS FOR KIDS: This 68-page mood journal also includes 10 reflection activities that help children learn to practice mindfulness for kids.
- CALM DOWN CORNER ITEMS: The Express Your Express My Feelings Journal makes communicating feelings fun, with fun drawing activities that go along with each emotion.
SaleBestseller No. 17
Kids Yoga DVD - Once Upon a Mat - Children Ages 2.5+
- Simply features a yoga instructor on a clean white background, to minimize distractions.
- Kids yoga video for toddlers, preschoolers, and children ages 2-7.
- Unique icon-based menu system helps children enjoy quick yoga session, or a full workout
- Each 3-4 minute session features easy-to-learn yoga poses for kids.
- A perfect match with Namaste Kid yoga mats or as part of a Namaste Kid yoga bundle.
Bestseller No. 18
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- O'Connor, Barbara (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 236 Pages - 08/30/2016 (Publication Date) - Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR) (Publisher)
When it comes to buying books for kids with anxiety, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to get the best possible deal. The first thing you need to do is set a budget for yourself. Decide how much money you are willing to spend on a book before you start shopping. This will help you narrow down your choices and make sure you don't overspend. Keep in mind that many stores offer discounts for purchasing multiple books at once. So, if you're looking to buy more than one book, it's definitely worth checking the store’s discount policy.
Another option to get the best deal on books for kids with anxiety is to wait for sales. Major retailers will often have sales on popular titles a few times per year. By waiting for a sale, you can usually get a book at a significantly lower price than the regular retail price.
Finally, it is important to think about where you will be reading the book. If you plan on reading the book primarily at home, then it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on a hardcover edition. However, if you plan on traveling with the book or taking it to the beach, then spending a bit more money on a durable edition makes sense.
Here are a few tips to help you buy the best books for kids with anxiety:
- Look for well-reviewed books for kids with anxiety. Checking out what other readers have said about a book can give you a good idea of whether it's worth your time. You can find reviews online or in newspapers and magazines.
- Consider the author's reputation. If you're familiar with an author's other work and liked it, there's a good chance you'll enjoy their new book.
- Think about what you want to get out of the book. If you're looking for a light read, something funny, or a book that will make you think, you can narrow down your options by looking for books that fit those descriptions.
- Check the price. Sometimes, you can find great deals on new books for kids with anxiety. But be careful of cheaply made books, they might not be worth your money.
- Take a look at the return policy. Some online stores will not accept returns on certain items, so it's important to know what the policy is before buying anything.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and fellow book lovers to see if they have any suggestions.
By doing all of these things, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on books for kids with anxiety when you shop online.